Report A Concern

Report A Concern is not an emergency service. If your situation requires an immediate response, please click here for information about 24 hour support.

Our Report A Concern form is a quick and easy way to let us know about a concern you have for yourself or another University of Hull Student. You are encouraged to report concerns as quickly as possible to prevent any unnecessary delays.

This form can be completed by anyone including students, family, friends, and staff.

Please read this information before completing the form, this will ensure we receive the relevant information relating to your concern.

You Can Tell Us About

What Happens Next

Your completed form will be logged to one of our Student Support teams who will review the concern and decide on the best course of action based on the information provided.

If you are reporting a concern on behalf of a person we will acknowledge receipt but due to confidentiality will not be able to share any further details following on from the initial concern.

If you report a concern about another person the details of the concern or the person raising the concern will not be shared with the individual unless agreed.

myHull portal
Report A Concern

We use cookies to collect and analyse information to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue, we’ll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on the website. To find more about our cookie use, see our Privacy Policy